Saturday, February 18, 2012

True Love?


VAIN ALERT VAIN ALERT VAIN ALERT!!!! SEEMINGLY CLINICALLY DEPRESSED SUBJECT IS BEING VAIN!! (idk if he's actually depressed or what, but he seems it. THERE, I GAVE CREDIT THAT IM UNSURE!)
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanyways, "The One Right Now"?!?!?! *LAME ALERT LAME ALERT LAME ALERT* Dear god, Im not sure which is worse- my roommate, who thinks relationships are simple, direct 1-2-3 step-by-step things, or Dakota w/ this "the one right now" bullshit. I mean really?!?! "the one right now"?!?! I mean, yeah, he's openly gay, but still, this is just, just, *bangs head on keyboard* lya;ktr 54o9 zfjoiaj;or e; oatie s;oriu
I'm sorry. I feel a little bit better now. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanyways back to venting. So just how long is "right now"? Is it variable from partner to partner? Is it marriage or just dating? God, I'm not sure if being in your mind right now would clarify or confuse this. At any rate, I don't really think Imma ever try and wiggle my way into his brain. Not a psych major, so I don't need to!! :D The benefits of choosing a good major!! But seriously, with Dakota's viewpoint on relationships, I'm not surprised that his ex broke up w him. Just, ugh. I need to bang my head again. a;osih ga;skdf n;aos;idjv ned k fwoie jn xv2398r usv dnzls dg > Much better. Mmmmmmkay, just a reminder, I got the address I actually wanted since the start but couldnt get, so come March, Imma be posting there. For you numbnuts who can't read other posts, the link is (url=www.rageresponse.blogspot.com)rageresponse.blogspot.com(/url) so switch and follow the one that will actually be maintained in the future or I WILL EAT YOUR SOUL!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment