Sunday, February 5, 2012

Bit of a Reversal

Ya know how normally I bash people's statusi? well today, ladies and gentlemen, i shall instead of bashing a status, i get to bash a reply!! I know, such an exciting occurrence!! I just might pass out from the excitement!! /sarcasm.

(Mmkay, I think "Gladys" is just a fake account one of my family members made to get more neighbors or whatever in farmville or some game, but jes' in case it's an actual person, i covered the needed text.)
Aaaaaaaaaanyways, "anti-superbowl party?" really? in case you're not a fake account, my family also has said "party," if you can even call it a "party." I personally refer to it something other than "party." I like to call it JUST A REGULAR SUNDAY AFTERNOON!! srsly, the closest this even comes to a "party" is that we buy food that one would have at an actual party (not booze for my parents or older sister, though. we've actually never gotten booze for this "party."). i honestly dont give a fuck about the superbowl, but this is just ridiculous. srsly, having an "anti-superbowl party" is, in my opinion, acknowledging that people like the superbowl, and thus like to have actual parties for it.
(Also, Saliva rocks, and i didnt stop myself from hyperlinking their first song i heard)

No comments:

Post a Comment