Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Releasing Your Inner Child


Mmmkay, before anyone decides to point fingers at me, I'M NOT COMPLAINING ABOUT BEING EXCITED TO GO TO DISNEY WORLD!! I'm more concerned with her outfits. (God, that just sounded so gay to come from a straight guy.) Yeah, I can totally see being excited to go to DW. Hell, I don't give a flying fuck about what other people think, if I were going on a vacation to DW, I'd also be excited as fuck! Haters can hate. However, dressing up like the various princesses is going waaaaaaaaaay beyond excited and borderline obsessed. As you go around the park, enjoying your spring break, all I have to say is- better brush up on your autograph skeeelz, cuz if your costumes are as accurate as you are obsessed, you're gonna be starting a mini parade!! Have fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment