Thursday, December 22, 2011

Real Mature


OK, could you get any less mature for two college students? I mean seriously, while "squeeb" could be used as a nickname (although a rather annoying one), "gifties" is just going waaaaaaay too far off the immaturity scale. Hell, I'm friends with kids in elementary school and they use better lingo than "squeeb" and "gifties". And yet, she's in college using what I place as baby words. And really, needing to show your presents off via Skype? Unless it's something really exciting that can't easily be put into words, or clothing with a design that you're too excited to wait to show off, Skyping is too far just to show off presents.




Don't get mad at me for ...maybe... editing the red lines under "squeeb" and "gifties" in my fake response! I think the red lines just get annoying, so having a picture of them where it's impossible to remove without Paint will bug me to no end, even though I won't be seeing it every second of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment